In this blog series, we are going to Configure how topics are grouped using Customer Service Insights
- You should verify that Customer Service Insights is installed and attached to the Dynamics 365 Customer Service environment that you are working with.
- You can do that by navigating to https://CSI.ai.dynamics.com
(If prompted for credentials, use the same credentials that you have been using for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service environment)
- Sign in.
- Select the Workspaces From the list of available environments, select sample environment.
- Using the left navigation, select the Customer Satisfaction.
- In the Customer satisfaction driver graphic, locate and select the volume column heading.
- Once sorted, you can see that almost between 15 & 20 percent of your cases were related to the use of a promo code. Over the last Thirty days, the overall customer satisfaction has started to fall slightly.
- Using the time period filters at the top, change the time with period to Last 7 days. You can see that the topic is trending downward and the customer satisfaction has fallen to 3.20
- Change the Time Period to Last 24 hours. Over the last 24 hours the score has fallen even more.
- We can see by the CSAT visual, most of the customer dissatisfactions appear to be centred around Twitter and Facebook.
- Back in the Customer satisfaction drivers, select Details on the use of customer promo code topic.
- In the Analytics tab, we can see that there is a severe resolution time problem related to Athletic Socks, and Kids Rain boots.
- Based on this data, it would be idea to create a PVA topic to address this. This is where we would select Automate to address the situation if we were not working in a shared environment.